Delicate botanical motifs are hand-knotted in stunning shades of blush and ivory for an Asian inspired aesthetic. This sophisticated statement piece will add color and interest to any dining area, living room, kitchen, or bedroom.
For custom rug sizes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales final.
• Made in India
• Custom Made to Order
• To extend the life of the rug, our premium CW rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
• Rotate your rug every 6 months to prevent excessive wear and sunlight exposure on the surface of the rug
• Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the yarn pile
• Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent dirt from settling into the fibers and yarns. Do not vacuum rug fringe
• Professional rug cleaning recommended
• Please visit our FAQ page
• Some shedding will occur due to the nature of the wool yarns, but should diminish over time. Do not pull loose yarns, instead clip with scissors
• Colors are subject to a 5-15% shade band (difference in colorfastness) due to the hand-made nature of the product. As a rug size goes up, the pattern, scale of motifs, and border adapt to a larger size. Rug length and width can vary 1-3" from the sizing standard due to the handmade nature of the product.
• We deliver within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.