The orderly floral pattern in cheerful greens and blues resembles an English garden with all of its unique beauty and charm. We love the classic tradition paired with a pretty splash of color to ground any space.
For custom rug sizes email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales final.
The Fourth of July Sale is HERE! Shop 15% off EVERYTHING with code: HAPPY4TH
• Made in India
• Custom made to order
• To extend the life of the rug, our premium CW rug pad is recommended (sold separately).
• Rotate your rug every 6 months to prevent excessive wear and sunlight exposure on the surface of the rug.
• Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the yarn pile.
• Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent dirt from settling into the fibers and yarns. Do not vacuum rug fringe.
• Professional rug cleaning recommended.
• Please visit our FAQ page
• Some shedding will occur due to the nature of the wool yarns, but should diminish over time. Do not pull loose yarns, instead clip with scissors.
• We deliver within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.