A flat-weave rug with a soft, large scale geometric pattern of blues and cream, hand-woven in Turkey, finished with a soft hand. Pattern scale differs as rug size increases.
PROVENANCE: Rugs from Turkey are woven using traditional methods unique to the country, the former Ottoman empire. Their botanical and geometric designs have been sought after for centuries, beloved for their cultural history and rich colors.
Please allow 3-5 business days for order processing and 7-10 business days for shipping. All timeframes are estimates and are subject to change. All sales final.
The Fourth of July Sale is HERE! Shop 15% off EVERYTHING with code: HAPPY4TH
• Material: 100% Wool
• Construction: Flat-Weave
• To extend the life of the rug, our premium CW rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
• Rotate your rug every 6 months to prevent excessive wear and sunlight exposure on the surface of the rug
• Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the yarn pile
• Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent dirt from settling into the fibers and yarns. Do not vacuum rug fringe
• Professional rug cleaning recommended
• Please visit our FAQ page
• We deliver within the continental United States. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.