A bold twist on a classic leopard pattern in our favorite hues. Dress it up with coordinating pillows or juxtapose it with casual furnishings for a layered look. From foyers to dining rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens- this versatile rug works beautifully for both the modern and traditional.
All sales final.
Our biggest sale of the year is here! As our thanks to you, enjoy 20% off SITE-WIDE with code: THANKFUL
• Made in India
• Custom Made to Order
• To extend the life of the rug, our premium CW rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
• Rotate your rug every 6 months to prevent excessive wear and sunlight exposure on the surface of the rug
• Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the yarn pile
• Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent dirt from settling into the fibers and yarns
• Professional rug cleaning recommended
• Please visit our FAQ page
• Some shedding will occur due to the nature of the wool yarns, but should diminish over time. Do not pull loose yarns, instead clip with scissors
• Colors are subject to a 5-15% shade band (difference in colorfastness) due to the hand-made nature of the product. As a rug size goes up, the pattern, scale of motifs, and border adapt to a larger size. Rug length and width can vary 1-3" from the sizing standard due to the handmade nature of the product.
• We deliver within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, please visit our Shipping Information page, or contact us.